Although private music instruction is not the only way to learn an instrument, it has been proven to be the most effective given the experience and qualifications of the teacher. At the Guitar Studio Corona you are guaranteed to receive top quality guitar instruction. The following is a partial list of what each student will receive when they sign up for lessons:
- Professional guitar instruction that will motivate and inspire from an instructor with over fifteen years of guitar teaching experience.
- Personalized lesson plans are created for each student based on their individualized goals and musical tastes.
- 24/7 correspondence. Need some extra help in between lessons? Each student is able to contact me via phone or email in order to receive extra help whenever they need it.
- Access to an extensive database of guitar sheet music, exercises, and audio recordings.
- All lesson material and sheet music is provided (with the exception of classical guitar students and children ages 6 – 9 who are required to purchase a supplementary method book).
- All songs and exercises that the student is given during lessons are recorded for them on CD or given to them in Mp3 format and stored on an ipod or flashdrive.
- If I do not have the music for a song that a student wants to learn, I will transcribe the song for them promptly and accurately and show them how to play it.
- Each student has access to the studio’s recording equipment and software and is given the opportunity to make audio recordings of their playing and of the songs they write.